Why is the right side of my phone screen flickering?

I bought my device on Amazon in September of 2016. I had no problems the first couple weeks I got it. Then one day half the screen started flickering specifically the right half. There are coloured lines and it is shifted. It is still responsive and strangely when I rub on the flickering half it will take its time and clear up but will return to flickering and jumping once I stop rubbing it.. When I take screen shots the flickering doesn't show either. The picture comes out clear. This is a picture I found on line of a G4. My screen sometimes looks like that, other times its clearer and resembles the normal half of the screen and whatever is on it. I did not drop my phone in water or drop it before any of this started. I have tried factory resets and disabling hardware overlays and none of that worked. http://m.imgur.com/v2aWo6C?

I'd appreciate any help other than sending it back to the person I purchased it from.

Most Helpful Answer

The same problem started today on my LG V10 H961N. Need some help please.

That's sad. I'm still with this problem on my LG V10. Another problem is that I bought this phone in another country, so, in my country I don't have anywhere to fix it, because this phone isn't produced here.

Today i'm with the same problem in my LG V10. Did you fix it?

Nope, sorry.

Alexandria Green will be eternally grateful.