There are no questions. Be the first to ask a question!
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Identification and Background ¶
Removing the back cover and the battery will reveal the device information including the model name. The phone can also be identified by the distinctive circular touch screen music control panel located on the outside.
This model is the upgraded version of the Fusic, a popular phone released a year before. The Muziq improved the form factor with a slimmer design, no visible antenna, and glossy finish. The Muziq was available from the manufacturer in pink and black. In addition the phone could now play downloaded tracks and MP3s.
- Developer: LG
- Dimensions: 3.80 x 1.94 x 0.61 in (96.5 x 49 x 15.5mm)
- Weight: 3.14 oz (89 g)
- Size: 2.25 in
- Resolution: 176 x 220 pixels
- Technology: TFT
- Colors: 262 144
- Additional Display: TFT
- Resolution: 128 x 160 pixels
- Colors: 65 536
- Talk Time: 4.00 hours
- Stand-by-time: 12.0 days (288 hours)
- Capacity: 800 mAh
- Built-in Storage: 16 MB
- External Memory: microSD
- Resolution: 1.3 megapixels
- Camcorder: Yes
- Radio: FM Transmitter
- Browser: Teleca Obigo Browser
- Phonebook: 500 entries, Caller groups, Picture ID, Ring ID
- Organizer: Calender, Alarm, Calculator, World Clock, Notepad
- Messaging: SMS, MMS, Predictive text input
- E-mail: POP3, SMTP
- Bluetooth: 1.1
- USB: Yes
Find some of the common problems with the Muziq on our Troubleshooting guide
Here are some options to upgrade your phone.
- Battery: Replacement batteries can be found here. Refer to our battery removal guide on how to replace the battery.
- Display Panels: Replacement display panels can be purchased here and the display replacement guide can be followed to install the display.