These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
The HTC Fortress Troubleshooting Page will help you fix many problems you may have with the HTC Fortress. You should try to find your problem here before attempting to repair anything on your device.
Identification and Background ¶
The HTC Fortress smartphone, also know as the HTC Tilt 2, features a slide-out, tilting keyboard and a 3.6-inch touch-sensitive screen.
This phone can be differentiated from the original HTC Tilt by the larger, touch-sensitive screen and the lack of a standard headphone jack.
Highlights of the device include:
- a slide-out QWERTY keyboard
- 3.6-inch WVGA resistive touch screen
- a 3.2-megapixel camera
- a built-in accelerometer and proximity sensor
- a microSD expansion slot behind the battery door
- a push-to-talk key on the left side
- a touch-sensitive zoom bar to precisely zoom in and out
Additional Information ¶
HTC Support Forums: