Support QuestionsAsk a Question
There are no questions. Be the first to ask a question!
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
For help on any trouble you may be experiencing, here is the laptop’s HP G62-340US Troubleshooting
Background and Identification
The HP G62-340US is a 15.6'' notebook computer first released in 2011 and can also be identified by its product number: XH066UA#ABA. It weighs about five and a half pounds and a 16:9 widescreen that features LED backlight technology for superior image quality and enhanced energy efficiency. The system can operate for up to 4 hours between battery charges.
- Microprocessor: 2.2GHz AMD Athlon II Dual-Core P340
- Memory: 3GB DDR3 System Memory
- Video Graphics: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 Graphics
- Video Memory: Up to 1405MB
- Hard Drive: 320GB
- Display: 15.6" diagonal High-Definition HP BrightView LED Display (1366 x 768)
- Sound: Altec Lansing speakers
- Power: 65W AC Adapter, 6-Cell 47WHr Lithium-Ion Battery
The Official Support Page for the Device
The Official User Guide for the Device