Support QuestionsAsk a Question
There are no questions. Be the first to ask a question!
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification
The Google Stadia controller was released on November 19th, 2019 together with the start of Stadia. It is equipped with two thumbsticks, a digital directional pad, four main face buttons, two sets of shoulder buttons, and five additional controller face buttons. Players can use it via USB-C cable or connect it via WIFI to a local network for a direct connection to Google's Stadia servers. This reduces the input lag while gaming. Since launch the controller was available in three colors: Just Black, Clearly White & Wasabi. The Founder's Edition bundle included a limited-edition controller in Midnight Blue. It is available for 69$ and an USB-C to USB-A cable is included.
Dimensions & weight
- 163 mm (6.42 in) x 105 mm (4.13 in) x 65 mm (2.56 in)
- 268g (9.45 oz)
- Wi-Fi: Dual-band (2.4GHz / 5GHz) IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac connectivity
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2 (BLE)
- 3.5mm headset jack for headsets with or without microphone
- USB-C port for charging, wired gameplay, and accessories such as USB-C headsets. HID-compliant
- Internal rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Google Assistant button and microphone (Google Assistant button to trigger microphone)
- Capture button (Quick access to image and video capture)
- Two thumbsticks
- Digital directional pad
- Two sets of shoulder buttons
- Four main face buttons
- Just Black, Clearly White, Wasabi, Midnight Blue