Support QuestionsAsk a Question
There are no questions. Be the first to ask a question!
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
If you are having problems with Dell Inspiron 13z 5323, then try visiting the troubleshooting page
Background and Identification
The Dell Inspiron, 13z 5323, was released in 2012 is a great affordable laptop under $600 created by Dell. For its price category, the specifications of the system were above average. It was a very popular laptop that targeted the average buyer with it's user friendly design with easy to repair in mind.
- 3rd Generation Intel Core i3-3 227U processor (3M Cache, 1.9 GHz)
- Dell Chiclet Keyboard with Multi-touch Touch pad, US English
- 13.3 Inch High Definition (720p ) LED Display with TrueLife
- 500 GB 5400 RPM SATA Hard Drive
- Windows 8, 64-bit, English
- Waves MaxxAudio 4 + Skullcandy Speakers
- 49 WHr 4-cell Lithium Ion Battery
- Power Cord, US, 125 V, 1 Meter
Dell factory user manual and device parts page. Dell Device Support
Device replacement parts Computer Parts
Product review Device Product review