These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
For additional help, check out the Boosted Board 1st Generation Troubleshooting page.
The Boosted Board 1st Generation is a motorized electric longboard developed by Boosted and released in June 2014. Even though this is a fairly new device, Boosted has released its upgraded 2nd generation board in August 2016. The first generation board and its successor share many resemblances, but there are distinct differences between them:
- The rear wheels are proprietary with metal rods going through them and secured by a metal ring.
- The rear motor mounts are made of aluminum metal.
- The rear motors are exposed, allowing you to see into the motor and see the wires.
- The battery casing at the front of the board is plain.
- The 2nd generation has LED's on the battery pack.
- The wheel size is 75mm.
- The 2nd generation has 80 mm wheels.
- The controller has gray throttle, trigger and speed/battery level buttons.
- The 2nd generation controller has black throttle, trigger and speed/batter level buttons.