Apple's line of MacBook Pro laptops was intended for the professional and power users. The MacBook Pro line includes the MacBook Pro 13" Unibody, MacBook Pro 15", MacBook Pro 15" Unibody, MacBook Pro 17", and the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody.

Will not power up

My laptop seemed to work fine. I sat it on a shelf for about two months. Now it will not power up. I have tried both battery and wall plug. Any suggestions?

If the battery drains completely the machine will not start until it has about a 20% charge with a 65W magsafe. If you have a removable battery, test it by pressing the button on it and let us know how many lights you get. If it's charged, reset your SMC and give it a try. Click here, for instructions on resetting your SMC. Please let us know your results. Also, please give us the last 3 characters of your serial number, so we can determine your exact machine.

+ Since we don't know if this has a removable battery or not yet, I edited your post to help them do what you were intending for them to do.

clevlandlee will be eternally grateful.