The G4 Quicksilver came in 533MHz, 667MHz, 733MHz, 800MHz, 933MHz, And 1.0GHz speeds.

lost my pass word

How do i get into my os administrator i lost my pass word.

Insert your Mac OS disk and boot the machine holding down the "C" key so it boots from the CD/DVD. When it comes up go to the utility tab across the top and select "reset password". Select the item you want reset from the drop down windows and enter new password or leave blank. Do it for all the user passwords you want reset then quit and restart your computer. This works with Mac OS 10.3-5

good luck

Is this computer hot?

mayer, I always wonder the same thing when the iPod question of "I forgot my 4-digit password" is asked...

If you put a password in it's so others can't get to your data. I'm just not comfortable negating this safeguard and don't feel we should answer these questions. I'd like to see this answer not on this site.

for the folks who get a powermac for free with someone else's name on the computer who didn't steal the computer maybe it might help them remove the previous owner's name and put their name on the computer.people buy used macs or at garage sales so not everyone is out stealing stuff like you seem to be implying.for instance i found mine for free at a computer dump site,the monitor came with it too.i didn't steal it.this whole computer paranoia about everything is overrated the government is watching everyone all the time and we are quibbling about nothing.

nick will be eternally grateful.