Think Fiji outlet blew my iPod

I used my iPod nano 4th several times in Fiji and charged it on a universal outlet usb, until the last time I went to charge, No screen, No sound, No power up when I get it back to the US. Is this battery or board related?

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

1 Answer

Chosen Solution

Can't tell. Could be both. Sell it for parts or start throwing money at it, battery first as it costs less. Here's how to replace the battery:

iPod Nano 4th Generation Battery Replacement

Here's where to get the battery:

http://store.fastmac.com/product_info.ph...

Their statement: Professional Installation is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for iPod Nanos.

Was this answer helpful?

Score 1
Add a comment

Add your answer

Kim will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 761