Mike (Marshall Headphones)
Mar 27, 10:33 PDT
Thank you for contacting us. My name is Mike and I am happy to help you with this, sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your speaker.
I am afraid that we are not able to supply internal components or schematics, due to contractual agreements with our service centers.
If you are experiencing an issue with Bluetooth playback or audio volume on any inputs (including AUX), the issue may be resolved by refreshing your Bluetooth pairing.
Please attempt the following to create a fresh Bluetooth pairing between your Marshall speaker and your audio source device. It's best if you are able to perform this task on all previously paired Bluetooth devices. This process is known to solve audio sound issues that occur on all inputs.
1. Turn off the Marshall speaker
2. Open the Bluetooth menu on the device you are broadcasting the music from (source device)
3. "Forget", "Delete" or "Remove" the Marshall speaker from the Bluetooth menu of the source device
4. Restart the source device (reboot or turn off and turn back on)
5. Open the Bluetooth menu on the source device
6. Turn on the Marshall speaker
7. Press the "PAIR" button on the Marshall speaker
8. Complete the pairing of the Marshall speaker on the Bluetooth menu of the audio source device, according to it's user instructions
9. Test audio playback
iPhone Low Volume:
If you are experiencing a low volume issue with an iPhone, please attempt the following:
It is possible that the low volume issue is a result of the max-volume cap, please follow these steps to try and remove the cap:
Remove the max-volume cap
1. Open Settings
2. Scroll down and tap on Music
3. Check the label “Volume Limit” .. it should be OFF. If not, tap on it it.
4. Swipe the slider to the right so that the volume is full. When you set the slider completely to the right, it means there’s no volume limit set.
5. Go back (tap on the < arrow from top) and check if the label for Volume Limit is OFF.
6. Quit and reopen the music app to see if the volume problem is gone.
Mac Low Volume:
If you have a Mac computer, please try the following steps:
1. Make sure OS X (or your computer's software) is updated to the latest version
2. Type in “Audio Midi Setup” in Spotlight and increase the volume of the bluetooth device
3. It may be necessary to debug the Bluetooth in the Mac. To do this: Hold down the Shift and Option (Alt) keys while clicking on the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar. This will bring up a Debug choice on the drop-down menu.
4. Select "reset the Bluetooth Module"
If troubleshooting doesn't resolve the issue, please let me know and we will discuss how to proceed next.
Marshall Headphones Support