I replaced the battery of my iPhone 5

I replaced the battery of my iphone 5 following the instructions in this site, and everything seemed okay until the end. But before closing the box I turned it on and it worked ok. But I can not close the box anymore, it looks like something is pushing up. The new battery is exactly the same thickness as the old one. Any help?

Can you put a picture on. I am assuming that you are not putting the screen in correctly.

Fortunately after I opened the iPhone to take the first picture, when I was closing it again, I tried to press carefully down, and it worked. It closed perfectly. Thank you all for your replies.

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

I just had this problem at the shop I work in. What I like to do is close everything and see which part of the screen is peeking up. There has to be something in the way or a panel is screwed in upside down. Also check the screen to see if theres anything blocking it

A lot of times it's the corners of the iPhone being dented in stopping the screen from going in on the corners.

Sometimes I bend these corners back to normal or put the screen in hooking from top, getting the bottom to fit in then the middle last.

sergio barrozo will be eternally grateful.