apple prevents the their products to connect to pc or mac while they are disabled or having password on the screen. now you have to restore the ur ipod it will loose al your data may be i you do not have back up of this on itunes.
1. turn off your device
2. Press and Hold home button
3. Put the cable in ipod and pc. Now you see a ipod detects in recovery mode.
4. if you have a ipsw of that ipod then you press the shift button and locate the file it will restore your ipod to factory defaults.
5. otherwise simply clicked the retore button in the itunes. It will download the software file of ipod and automatically restore it.
6. after restore and ipod will restarts and shown up in the itunes . itunes will ask to restore your backup or either set up a new ipod.
Note. Restoring Backup again locked you ipod to that state.
Ready for the use .