Model A1181: 1.83, 2, 2.1, 2.13, 2.16, 2.2, or 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo processor

Apple Hardware Test Failure Code: Help

Hello Everyone,

I was just playing around with my macbook 4,1 and decided to do Apple Hardware Test. Which resulted in

failure code: 4SNS/1/40000001: VG0C-0.070

I did some research and seem to indicate a sensor failure on the logic board. Though I have not had any no problems with this laptop for the last 8months(2nd owner) I was wondering if anyone could shed some more light on this error code and if I should be concerned

good job. Thanks for sharing.

Great. This Is Really Great Work.

PC Laptop Batteries

An easy fix for a big power boost.

PC Laptop Batteries

An easy fix for a big power boost.

Apple doesn't tell the peons what those codes mean. But if you would like to spend about $47.50 they will tell you. Just call 1-800-SOS-APPLE. But my opinion is, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

You could try running Techtool Pro from Micromat.

I used to be Mac Certified - and I couldn't get error code info ?? !

Run the extended version of the Apple Hardware Test. Sometimes you will get an error if you run the quick version, and it may be something of a false positive. Some have found doing an SMC reset 3 or 4X can eliminate the error (note: a work around not a fix). If it is indeed a logic board error it points to a sensor(s) failing, VPOR might be VGC(VPU) related. You'll probably need a new logic board, AFAIK sensors as well as the VGC are soldered to the logic board which pretty much makes them non-DIY repairs, as soldering on logic boards are not for amateurs.

If you cannot manage your book report writing assignment, just try to contact some certain services saying, “Please do my book report for me.” Before you start writing your book report task on your own, it is essential to know how to organize it and what elements to include.  And how to do it you can find here https://millionessays.com/do-my-book-rep....

Jamie will be eternally grateful.