Disc stuck in optical drive

Frame bent where you insert disk. When I put a disk into the drive, it was a little hard on the entry. Once it was inside, it played perfectly, no issues at all. Then, when I went to eject it, it started to grind, like the eject action was working correctly, just not letting the disk pass out of the drive.

Getting back to my question, when you go to put the screwdriver in, and there is a disc inside, you pass the outside plastic felt bezel and push on the top of the metal drive housing? Is that accurate? Will this bend the drive back to operational standards again? Can you let me know?

Please start a new question as your solution and problem may be entirely different from this persons.

Question previously asked and answered. Please delete this answer and refer to your original.

DVD catching on eject from Superdrive

There's a kind of black textile glued in the slot of the optical drive. It's there to prevent the disk to be scratched when inserted in the drive. After a while the textile can curl and it's become harder to insert the disk and to eject it. To solve the problem you have to remove the optical drive from the ibook, open it, and glue back the textile in place. I've done it many times with success.

This answer was originally to another question.

I had the same problem, some kind of plastic piece was hanging down. I pushed it up gently with a jeweler's flathead screwdriver and it seems okay now.

Ryan will be eternally grateful.