Released November 4, 2017. Model A1865, A1901. Available as GSM or CDMA / 64 or 256 GB / Silver or Space Gray. (Pronounced the same as "iPhone 10.")

Why does my phone rattle when it vibrates?

Every time I get a notification, I turn my ringer off, or I do anything that involves my phone vibrating, I get this weird rattle sound. It is very loud and annoying , I have to keep my ringer off 24/7 especially during school. I have looked up answers and people have said it is a loose screw or something of the matter. What should I do?

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

At this point, your iPhone X is probably still under warranty. If you have easy access to an Apple Store, I would make an appointment and have them take a look. Make sure you back up your phone first because if Apple decides to replace it, they won’t do anything to retain your data.

If you have dropped your phone, it could be that something broke inside or it could simply just be a lose screw. Your phone is more then likely still under warranty, so go ahead and take it in. Like @refectio said make sure to back up your phone before taking it in because Apple does not value your data as much as you would expect.

If going to Apple isn’t an option (which is your best bet for sure) then just open it up and see what’s inside. I open iPhones every day and it is not uncommon for there to be a screw loose. The iPhone X in particular is pretty flimsy inside near the top of the phone. You will lose some waterproofing when you open it, but other than that it isn’t a huge deal to open and iPhone X with a little bit of heat and some patience. If you do it, then you will likely get declined by Apple for any problems in the rest of your warranty period.

Michael Benavidez will be eternally grateful.