Questions about troubleshooting logic board
Background: Friend's laptop doused with water. Not well handled, will not turn on.
Current status: Dim green light, scorched battery/sleep board.
Have tried -
Isopropyl scrub and hair dryer
Alternate DC in board
Disconnected battery board/cable
At this point I think the board is fried. Just a few questions before I swap it.
Do I need a good battery board to be connected to get a solid green light?
Is there any other culprit I might be missing?
Is this a good question?