Why my iPhone 6s+ randomly reboot?

Hey guys. I have a weird problem.

I changed my screen and my battery. 1 day it normally worked. But today my charge percent changed %80 to %30 and o minute later it rebooted. So opened and my battery percent %1. So this issue still contiuning. Percent is wrong and I sometimes can charge it. I dont know its charging or not. Phone is laggy and rebooting frequently. My new battery is faulty or something different issue?

Thank you in advance.

Chances are battery is defective. Contact the seller of the battery for a replacement.

Yes this sounds as if the battery is defective.

Thanks for answers. I changed my battery and I did fix it!

From your description this must be bad battery because you have symptoms of a gas gauge defect and most of the gas gauge line is within the battery in the 6/6s series. However if this were a device such as the iPhone SE, 5s, 5c, or 5 where the gas gauge line has an easy to knock off filter right at the battery connector, that when knocked off at battery change causes an open line on gas gauge then MOST LIKELY would revert to pry damage in that case.

Just wanted to add in case anyone reads this question but has one of the other devices.

Jessa of iPad Rehab

Semih S. Avcılar will be eternally grateful.