Released on July 21, 2011. Core i5 or Core i7 Processor. Thunderbolt. This unit is also used to run the Mac mini Server configuration.

Dual SSDs Disk Utility Configuration

I've been unable to update the OS to High Sierra for the past year as a result of the dual SSDs being configured in AppleRaid vs. APFS.

I've moved all of my data off of the system and erased both drives, defaulting them into Mac OS Extended (Journaled) configs, and would now like to configure the drives to work with High Sierra or return them to their factory default.

Can someone please share how to configure the drives so that they work in unison on the OS and are able to support High Sierra?

Most Helpful Answer

You’ll need to wait for the next release of MacOS Mojave (10.14) from what I understand it will fix APFS for RAID & Fusion Drive support.

If your game get the developer release to see if it works. Just make sure you’ve got a good backup just in case!

benalang will be eternally grateful.