Apple Wireless Keyboard

Connect and command your Apple computer wirelessly.

Can I connect a wired/wireless Mac keyboard to PC (Windows)

Apple Wireless Keyboard (Aluminum)

My question is: Can I connect a wired/wireless Mac keyboard to my PC (Windows) with a Bluetooth program (for the wireless) or just for plugging in by USB?

Thanks a lot.

--Yuval

Do you have a bluetooth card in your PC?

by mayer

Hello mayer, thanks for the answer, can you please explain me what bluetooth card is? If you can get me a store of people that sending for the whole world that'll be nice. I'm not from America as you can see.

by Yuval

You've already asked this same question before. You also got an answer. http://www.ifixit.com/Answers/View/45629...

by mayer

Yeah, I know, but I didn't found if they can send it to the whole world...

by Yuval

thats what google and ebay are for...

by pollytintop

Most Helpful Answer

You would need a bluetooth dongle (USB) and then it should work. The specialty keys might be a problem however but I believe you could workaround that. Link to a sample provided.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...

First, thanks. But I want to know, I will need to buy this Blutooth UBS thing and connect my keyboard throught this? If it does like this how am I doing this? Thanks

by Yuval

You would only need it for the PC---the iPads have bluetooth built in. To use just plug the dongle into a USB2 port and Windows should find it and guide through thew setup procedures.

by rj713

If I will download blutooth program to my computer will I will be able to connect it?

by Yuval

No a bluetooth program/software without the bluetooth hardware will not allow you to connect your keyboard to the computer. Without bluetooth hardware your computer can't hear the keyboard, doesn't even know it is there.

by ABCellars

If you have a bluetooth card in your computer then yes

Yuval will be eternally grateful.