A television game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, also known as PS4. First announced February 20, 2013 and released November 15, 2013.

Why wont my ps4 show up on my tv?

My ps4 hasn't been working for two days. I have tried 3 different HDMI cables, two tv's and it still wont work. Safe mode isn't coming up but my tv does recognize its connected to a playstation. Their is also sound coming through my headphones when connected to my controller. The light shows itstarted properly (blue light then white light). what should I do?

When you say safe mode isn't coming up, have you attached your controller to the PS4 via a usb cable? As that is the only way to get safe mode to start.

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

Most Helpful Answer

Connect the hdmi cable turn on the tv but not the ps4, Now Pres and hold power button for at least 7 secounds until system beeps twice.

This worked for me so i hope it hepls you too

it did not work for me.How strange?

Sounds like an HDMI port problem. This is very common with Ps4's, especially the older ones. Sometimes you can shine a flashlight into the port and see the bent pins. If the port looks good it can also be the encoder chip on the motherboard.

if it's the encoder chip how do we fix it?

To fix them you have to heat them until the solder melts, then place the new one in its place

Because when I turn it on and then when I hook it up HDMI on my TV is not working

It sounds like it could be your HDMI port. Just to factor out the TV have you tried testing on an entirely different TV?

Ali Naqvi will be eternally grateful.