Model A1181: 1.83, 2, 2.1, 2.13, 2.16, 2.2, or 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo processor

Where can I find lists of Mac parts by part numbers?

I was wondering if anyone knew of a site where we can find the part numbers of specific mac parts? Sometimes Mac parts look very similar and might be slightly different due to screw placement etc. etc. and having the exact part number is necessary. I have done some searching and haven't found a specific site or any way to get these specific part numbers. Apple refuses to divulge this information....I have tried them directly.

I can almost always find part numbers on the We Love Macs site. (link provided) Just select the device you want part numbers for -- then the model and finally select the breakdown chart in the middle of the page. (Click on it to magnify it) Hope this helps.

http://www.welovemacs.com/

Great Ralph! Thanks; just what the Dr. Ordered.

This is just what I needed. You can also save the breakdowns to the desktop to save them or get a even better look. Thanks again; great find!!!

Yep, and you can open them in 'Preview', save them as JPEG's or PDF's or whatever, and share them with others. Very handy!

That's what I was his need

Thank you so much

I use Powerbook Medic. You can type in the Serial Number and they will show you a list of parts with compatible part numbers.

Majesty will be eternally grateful.