display problem. LCD damage?

Hi, I have a problem with my iphone 6. I tried to change battery, but when I reassembled it, probably I reversed the screws, so display seemed to work fine but then showed vertcial lines and turned off. So, it works intermittently, at the minimal contact with the phone display shows vertical lines and turns off, to turn it on again I have to press power button. It's LCD?

Hey it can be lcd damage, is it the upper left one you placed wrong?(screen connectors) And if so, where did you place it?

There is two long ones, one upper right one, very long. Left upper one a bit longer then the other 3 (center and lower two)

If screws wasn't placed wrong I would check the connectors on the flex cables so they are straight and sets down good in the motherboard. Also check so there isent any dirt in the connectors on the board

Yes, it's one of the upper right screws. Probably I reversed one of them reassembling the phone. Did I damage motherboard?

Fabrizio Ruggieri will be eternally grateful.