Model A1502 / 2.6 GHz (Turbo Boost up to 3.1 GHz) or 2.8 GHz (Turbo Boost up to 3.3 GHz) dual-core Intel Core i7 processor with 4MB shared L3 cache.

Can you replace just the glass?

I have a mid 2014 macbook pro retina display, and it seems to have a crack in the screen. I can still see my whole screen and it doesnt appear to have an discoloration. Is it possible to replace just the glass? or how do you know if the lcd is messed up as well? I just dont want the crack spreading more.

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

The retina displays come with the LCD as part of the glass that surrounds the display. You would have to replace the LCD (the part is upwards of $300). A local technician could easily do it for you if you're not up to taking it apart yourself. But you will need several specific tools to even get started. Good luck!

Obviously you have never taken apart a retina display.

I have taken several apart. Mostly Macbook Air's. It's doable (not fun), but doable. The much easier option is just getting the entire display assembly.

Megan will be eternally grateful.