Battery Drain iPhone 5s

Hi Everybody.

I have an iphone 5s with . battery problem. The battery duration in standby is only, almost 2 hours.

I try to changed the battery , changhed u2 IC, but the problem still.

When i was changing u2 IC, i broken q2, and jump all pads (in q2).

Anybody plz help me?? thanks a lot

This definitely sounds like a question that requires the guru @refectio and maybe @teetopp has a good idea about this as well.

GIVE TOOLS. FIX FOREVER.

GIVE TOOLS.

FIX FOREVER.

Spread the Fixmas cheer.

GIVE TOOLS. FIX FOREVER.

Spread the Fixmas cheer.

I'm probably better off letting @refectio or one of the other techs answer this question due to the jumpers you ran, I've not had that issue... But if Tristar (U2) was successful, Itunes can see it, it's charging. Double check the voltages at the battery FPC on logic board are correct and if so, you may just have a bad battery replacement. Maybe try another battery to test this.

It would help if you told us which pads you jumped on Q2. If the phone is still working then you probably jumpered it properly but it's still a good idea to double-check.

As for the original problem, I probably would have tried to isolate what is draining the battery first before swapping IC's. It sounds to me like the phone works and charges properly but that the battery drains quickly. Start disconnecting some sub-components such as cameras, sensors button flexes etc. You may find a (partially) faulty component that is draining the battery.

Thanks a lot Minho.. I will try and let you know. I upload also the jumper image in my original question. Thanks again

Umer Muhammad will be eternally grateful.