Released September 16, 2016. Models A1661, A1784, and A1785. Available in 32, 128, or 256 GB configurations in Rose gold, gold, silver, black, jet black, and (Product)Red.

Why are there colorful lines on my screen?

I accidentally slammed my phone on a wood table because I was mad at my parents (bratty Ik) and now when my screen is dark there are colorful (greenish) lines going up and down my screen.. any tips? I have already tried hitting the back again and resetting it... and I can’t go to an Apple store because the nearest one is 2 hours away

There're different colors lines going down my screen. Then I put my fingerprint in or pin its become white a the screen. Its click anything that i didn't press. So i just want to know how much do I have to pay to get it fix.

Alison Gates considering what happened to the phone and that you now have "colorful (greenish) lines going up and down my screen" leads me to believe that you have broken display assembly. There is no fixing it, only a replacing. Here is the guide for it iPhone 7 Plus Display Assembly Replacement and the part is available at places like this iPhone 7 Plus LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly - Choice

To verify that it is the display, post some pictures of what your screen shows with your question. That way we can see what you see. Use this guide Adding images to an existing question for that.

iPhone 7 Plus LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly - Choice Image
iFixit Image

Guide

Adding images to an existing question

Difficulty: Easy2 - 5 Minuten

iPhone 7 Plus Display Assembly Image

Guide

iPhone 7 Plus Display Assembly Replacement

Difficulty: Moderate30 minutes - 1 hour

Alison Gates will be eternally grateful.