Nintendo handheld device released February 2011, identified by model number CTR-001.

3DS Black Screen When Booting Up/ Has CFW

When I try to turn on my 3ds it will have a black screen and a blue light that will fade away (if there is no SD card inserted) but if a SD card is inserted the blue light will stay there, the problem is the problem is i installed homebrew and the contents from the SD card are deleted and replaced with my own personal files that are now lost somewhere. is there anyone know how to fix? did it brick?

anyone know whats wrong with it.

Most Helpful Answer

Hi!

Try some of the following stuff and let me know how it goes and if you need further advice. These are separate ideas, they don't need to be followed in a specific order.

• Try using recovery mode. Press R+L+A+(D-PAD)-UP while booting. Then update.
  • Remove the battery while the system is on, make sure there is no SD card inserted.
  • Power it up, press and hold the power button until it dies, the SD card can be inserted for this. Also make sure that both Wi-Fi and 3D are off.

How about a reference to those people that had similar issues? That statement shouldn't be made and left hanging if it is out of context.

The problem is, they never accepted my answers, so I'm not sure if the stuff I proposed worked.

Yeah I tried doing the R+L+A+UP hundreds of times, but I'll try doing the other advice you requested.

Yeah I tried every thing, its still the same black screen and blue light.

What happens if you delete everything from the SD card or if you insert a card formatted as FAT32?

Royco Mason will be eternally grateful.