Released September 16, 2016. Models A1661, A1784, and A1785. Available in 32, 128, or 256 GB configurations in Rose gold, gold, silver, black, jet black, and (Product)Red.

Phone restarts when I try to call someone?

Replaced my screen and now when I call someone or someone calls me I can't hear them and the phone restarts. Also I can't answer the phone

Same problem its very odd. I removed my apple id and did a full factory reset to see if it may have been a software issue but no change still switches off the on again. starting to think its a hardware issue. Anyone got any idear's I'm told to replace the camera proximity sensor flex cable but not sure how that can be connected to calling.

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Let's try a force restart, if that doesn't take, then let's try backing up the phone, delete and restore to the backup. If the problem persists, put the phone into dfu mode, and restore to the backup. If the problem continues, then come back, and we'll try something else

How to force restart the iPhone 7 Plus

Plug your device into your computer with a USB cable.

Turn off the device.

Hold the Power button for 3 seconds.

Hold the Home and Power buttons for 10 seconds.

Release the Power button but keep holding the Home button.

More items...

This did not work

None of those things, huh? How much free space do you have on that phone? How many gigs of free storage?

The link page is 404

That's a bit weird @ets. Anyways. Fixed now. Thanks

Smells like a damaged front camera ribbon cable assembly to me.

I solved that problem by changing ear speaker flex and ear speaker too.

Yes! This fixed my issue too. Thanks.

Fixed by replacing the ear piece/camera flex cable for me as well. I was a little rough on the original cable where the square double sided tape.

I have the same issue. Does the phone reboot if the call is going over Bluetooth? That has been my only other difference.

That`s the problem of Bluetooth chips.Check first the Bluetooth is functioning or not if works.Simply factory reset the phone.

I am having the same issue when trying to place a call with the replacement scree, now with the cracked screen as well that was put back in place.

Joshua will be eternally grateful.