Apple's line of MacBook Pro laptops was intended for the professional and power users. The MacBook Pro line includes the MacBook Pro 13" Unibody, MacBook Pro 15", MacBook Pro 15" Unibody, MacBook Pro 17", and the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody.

I need to replace the disk drive

when i load the disk to install a program the drive is not reading its just spinning and then it spits the disk out

Hi, I am including a link to help you identify which MBP you have. Click on the unit that matches your and click on it. Then select replace optical drive replacement for a guide on replacing your drive. Go slow and be careful--you should be fine. I will also include a link for the part. Please confirm you have the correct part selected with ifixit before ordering.

MacBook Pro Repair

http://www.ifixit.com/Mac-Parts/MacBook-...

where do I find this MBP

MBP stands for Mac Book Pro--if you click on the link it will take you to a page where you can identify which one you have. Then click on that link and select optical drive replacement and you should be good to go. Its the top link--MacBook_Pro.

Menia will be eternally grateful.