Transfer to iPhone 6plus

I have an iPhone 5c with a sim and I want to upgrade it to an iPhone 6plus which is not new . The iPhone 6plus has all the apps that I want but It doesn't have a sim . The sim I want to put into it is in the iPhone 5c. Do I have to take it to iplanet or can I do it ?

Hello Raageshwari ,

Simply you can do it your self, just connect your iPhone 5C to iTunes and get backup and restore it to iPhone 6+ . sim card is required for the carrier unlock not for the data transfer.

Hope this answer help you to migrate your personal data and apps to iPhone 6+

:-)

Hello, you can suyc the data with your iCloud account, when you have a new phone, just sign the account on the new phone, and data will be synced in your iPhone 6 Plus directly.

Another way is using iTunes, you can backup the files with iTunes and then move the files to your new phone.

If you have a computer, simply back up the 5c to iTunes.

Then restore the iTunes backup to the new 6+.

You will then go to Settings --> General --> Reset --> Reset all settings.

Raageshwari will be eternally grateful.