My iPhone 5s is getting hot and drains battery fast when using data

My iphone 5s is getting hot and drains battery fast when using data . Can anyone help me fix?

Battery is still good. Also tried to replaced it but doesnt fix the problem.

Do you use it with a PC or Mac?

I use PC.,,,,

If the battery is getting hot, it's likely because there is a large current drain occurring (something on your phone is drawing excessive current).

Let your device cool off and then start by disconnecting the screen assembly (follow this guide) and then connecting your phone to an iTunes enabled computer, preferably with a genuine Lightning cable.

Leave it in that condition for 30 minutes to see if the battery still gets hot. If not, then add the screen (LCD & Digitizer) and then the front camera & sensor flex until you isolate the issue. Repair or replace as necessary (or get back to us with more details...make sur update your question or comment on a specific answer so we get notified).

Yep. Usually any part on phone that doesn't function properly causes that short circuit issue to the board draining power.

Have you restarted the phone recently?

Yes , also done with hard reset.

I already fixed them by replacing the the front camera. The other one, I changed the charging port.

Thank you very much.

One more question, is this still good battery or need to be changed? Its iphone 6.

don will be eternally grateful.