The larger version of Samsung's newest flagship phone, the Galaxy S8+. Released in April 2017.

Broken front screen replacement

Ok help..

My kids knocked my s8 plus on the floor and the screen is now spiderwebbed.... what would be my best option for replacement... and what would the cost be????

This phone is still relatively new, pretty much your only choice at the moment is to take it to an official Samsung store for a repair, and expect it to cost a pretty penny to!

The best reason to take it to an official Samsung store, is the fact that they are able to retain the phones water resistance, and you'll still be under warranty with them, I also believe they'll be the cheapest option at this moment in time. :-)

I was purchased Samsung's8+ phone before 2 days and brokan my phone but company not repled a phone it's very bad ....I want a replace my phone.

Amanda will be eternally grateful.