IMEI number as "unknown"
I cannt set up my secure folder unauthorized software was installed
What is the gold film under the glass?
Problem with charging in Galaxy S8+
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
AT&T (G955A), Global (G955F), Sprint (G955P), T-Mobile (G955T), Unlocked (G955U), Verizon (G955V)
Background and Identification
With the S8 series, Samsung's line of Galaxy phones gets tantalizingly close to the vaunted "nothing but display" ideal. With a curved edge-to-edge display, minimal top and bottom bezels, and a relocated fingerprint sensor, Samsung's smartphones are visually stunning—but like their predecessors, troublesome to repair.
The S8 and S8+ appear almost identical apart from their dimensions and screen size—the larger S8+ features a 6.2" display, with the same 2960 x 1440 resolution as its smaller 5.8" sibling.
- Dimensions: 159.5 x 73.4 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 173 g
- Display: 6.2" Quad HD+ Super AMOLED with 2960x1440 resolution (~529 ppi)
- Rear/Main Camera: Dual Pixel 12 MP AF with OIS (Optical Image Stabilization), 4K video, f/1.7 Aperture
- Front/Selfie Camera: 8 MP AF, f/1.7
- Processor: Octa-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 (or Samsung Exynos 8895), with 4 GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Storage: 64 GB internal, expandable via MicroSD card (up to 256 GB additional)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, 1024QAM, Bluetooth® v 5.0 (LE up to 2Mbps), ANT+, NFC, Location (GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BeiDou)
- Ports: USB Type-C, 3.5 mm audio jack
- SIM: Dual/Hybrid SIM slot: one Nano SIM and one Nano SIM or one MicroSD slot
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Water and dust resistance: IP68
- Battery: 3500 mAh
- Charging: Fast Charging on wired and wireless; wireless charging supports WPC and PMA
- Iris Sensor
- Pressure Sensor
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Geomagnetic Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- RGB Light Sensor