Complete how to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

Random black screen on iPhone 6 plus

I have an IPhone 6 plus. A couple months ago, I had dropped my phone and the screen cracked. I went to the mall and got the screen replaces; however, a couple days later, my phone randomly started twitching ( if that's how you name it) and went black. I pressed the power button ( did not turn it off completely) and pressed it again and it was back to normal. After a couple minutes, the same thing occurred again and it is still occurring. Does anyone know what is recommended to do?

It is more than likely a faulty screen, take it back as they should warranty their repairs. :-)

Jose Gonzalez will be eternally grateful.