iPhone 5s Not turning on

I had dropped my phone a couple weeks ago and the screen went black but there was light behind it. It eventually went away. I plugged it in and kept it plugged for awhile by accident(prob 2-3 weeks) and I replaced my screen and it won't turn on? I also plugged it into iTunes and nothing showed up I'm guessing the battery HELP

my phone at screen tel enter the passcode i enter it but when star to download the soft wear it is not continue and close again

Most Helpful Answer

I would certainly start by changing the battery following this guide, if your phone powers on, check the it charges, if not try clearing out the lightning port or changing it following this guide if its clean. (you only need to remove the loudspeaker before removing the lightning assembly, don't forget to disconnect the battery though).

iPhone 5s Battery Image

Guide

iPhone 5s Battery Replacement

Difficulty: Moderate20 - 40 minutos

iPhone 5s Lightning Connector Image

Guide

iPhone 5s Lightning Connector Replacement

Difficulty: Moderate1 - 2 часы

+1 Cool username @rayeasmon!

Ryan Smith will be eternally grateful.