After updating software you still not able to solve your computer running slow issues, then go for below methods:
1. Reboot - If your computer has not been rebooted recently, make sure to reboot.
2. Background programs - One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Remove or disable any startup programs that automatically start each time the computer boots.
3. Delete temp files - As a computer runs programs, temporary files are stored on the hard drive. Deleting these temp files can help improve computer performance.
4. Free hard drive space - Verify that there is at least 200-500MB of free hard drive space. This available space allows the computer to have room for the swap file to increase in size, as well as room for temporary files.
5. Scan for malware - Today, spyware and other malware is a big cause of many computer problems, including a slow computer. Even if an antivirus scanner is installed on the computer, we recommend running a malware scan on the computer.