A television game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, first announced February 20, 2013 and released November 15, 2013.

My ps4 wont eject my disc

For sometime now my ps4 is for some reason not ejecting my disc when I press the button it makes all the correct sounds and you can hear the disc being pushed out but it never pushes out completely so I have to stick a qtip n push out the disc I have the latest version of the ps4 so I do not have the manual eject screw but what I did notice is when I push my qtip further down the disc bay it pushes down some sort of lil button which immediately spits the disc out please if someone could help me without having to open my ps4

What is the model of PS4 you are working on?

Its the CH 12 series

Plus using a screw thing is the same like how I use the qtip I dont want a temporary fix I'm looking for like a permanent fix

Plus I think it may be caused by the dust being accumulated in it

For the 12xx series they do have a manual eject screw (I'll link the video below)...in fact every model of PS4 does. BUT in your case I don't think you need to manually eject it. It does sound like the rollers inside the disc drive are probably really dirty. It's also possible they are scratched up too.

Unfortunately, there is no good way to clean them without disassembling the console. I know you were hoping to be able to fix it without taking anything apart, but I don't think it's possible in this case.

I hope this helps.

Here's the manual eject video for that model

Is there a permanent fix for this?

Here is a link with step by step instructions. The only thing you should have to take apart is popping off the top cover. https://ps4.wonderhowto.com/how-to/manua...

I have the latest version ps4 it doesn't has the shiny plastic and doesn't has the screw

akbarmubashir will be eternally grateful.