Two white dots on screen

Why does my iPhone 6 have two white dots in top left hand corner

How to fix iPhone 6 white dots???

Most Helpful Answer

Probably dead pixels. If it really bothers you, you could replace the display assembly

iPhone 6 Front Panel Assembly Replacement

iPhone 6 LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly

iPhone 6 LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly Image

It's actually not they are like perfectly defined not damaged liek it's like it's part of the home screen

Are you the same person as the original poster?

If you could provide a picture we could better help you fix the problem.

No, it's a software glitch. They appeared on my iPhone after I was wiping clean my screen. I just powered off the phone and restarted it and they went away.

Thank you so much ,That did work

Awesome I had those did what you said and viola gone!! Thanks saved me heaps of money

Perfect! Thank you so much!

Hello everyone. I actually got my phone fixed not too long ago and dropped it in water. I have 2 white dots appearing in the middle of my phone. I know it could've came from the water or the way my screen was fixed. If I get my screen fix again will this go away?

Try reseting your phone I should fix this problem but if not I would take it to apple to make sure it is not a bad LCD if it goes black IMMEDIATELY GO TO APPLE

It is dead pixels on the screen, you can see this article to solve your issues. Tips on How to Fix Dead Pixels on Your Screen May this can help you solve your issue, if it is useful, please click Yes to help others people, thank you.

zoki243701 will be eternally grateful.