This instant camera from Fujifilm now boasts a slimmer and lighter body than previous revisions. The Mini 8 helps the photographer by alerting them the recommended aperture. It also has a High-Key flash mode which helps the photographer attain soft portraits for a stunning look.

Why is the setting light not turning on

I recently picked up my camera from my teammate's house and once I turned it on, the orange setting light doesn't turn on. The red light does turn on though. It doesn't make the little noise it used to make when it was turned on either. Is something wrong with it or does it still work. Please help. Thank you!

iPhone X Fix Kits

Warranty up? No worries, we’ve got the fix.

iPhone X Fix Kits

Most Helpful Answer

Hey Jessica,

Do you know if the camera might have been dropped? We had a few of our community members experience something similar, you can read more about that here: Red light problem on Fujifilm instax mini 8 Instant film camera?.

Try swapping out the batteries and wait about 30 minutes.

Working overtime?

Trying to keep up with you ;)

Do you know what type of batteries would work? and thank you.

Does that mean the camera is completely broken or Is there a way to fix it? Pleaseee help

Your camera isn’t broken, well it kind of is you just have to go get the button that pops the lens out fixed; because that part is what makes it not work.if you stick your finger in the lens and pull it up yourself it will work. That’s what I did for mine.

jessica will be eternally grateful.