Repair guides for cameras by the Japanese manufacturer Fujifilm.

Red light problem on Fujifilm instax mini 8 Instant film camera?

My instax camera fell about less than 1m height, and now the red light next to the viewing lens is not disappearing. Due to that, i cannot take photos when i press the button. Help?

Hello. Awhile ago i tried to take photo with my instax. Then the red light were blinking. I tried to change batteries and the red lighy disappeared but i couldnt take photos

Same problem

Hey. My camera also fell like a week ago and the red light near the lense won't go and if I take a photo, the film won't come out like if I didn't had any.

Same problem ;-;

Me to but it did not fall....... i think

Most Helpful Answer

Hi! A few minutes ago, I had the same problem. I also dropped my camera and the red light won't disappear. I've tried other batteries but it didn't work. After 30 minutes of changing the batteries it worked again. I suggest you use AA LR6 batteries. They have to be from the SAME brand. Don't use 2 different brand batteries. I hope it will work! (Also, please use NEW batteries. I changed my batteries with old ones and that's probably why it didn't work after 30 minutes)

xxx

Do i have to also insert the films with batteries before i turn the cam on?

Dont stress I tried that method, it didnt work I dropped my camera too I tried to take the picture but the red light wouldnt go away ,all I had to do was keep it off overnight when you wakeup it will be good as new it just needed time to reboot NO BATTERIES NEEDED !TRY THIS METHOD !!!!!

Mine has the red light but it's brand new and has never even come close to being dropped and i'm really worried about it. I tried changing the batteries but that didn't make a difference.

I had that too and all I had to do was change the batteries

I'm so worried about my camera right now I just dropped it and now the red light isn't going away I don't know what to do PLEASE HELP

how come when I take a picture the picture comes out white and stays white? is the film broken & before I put this new film the old film I had was perfectly fine? is my film wrong or my camera?

You have to waft it to get colour

this happened to my camera.. it might be different for you but i kept taking out the film so when I took a picture it turned out white so I just put a new film pack in my camera and it started to print the pictures again.

That means you exposed the film after the film is exposed you need to change the film and not expose film

If you make sure that all of the batteries are popped just perfectly into they're spots it will work. Make sure they're all facing the same way too. I thought I could never fix mine and I did by doing this.

Hi! My camera did the same thing for about 6 hours. I found that Duracell batteries worked and the camera works great! Hope that helps!

I used energizer. And tried all positions for batteries , still not working.

call the # on your box ask for batteries I got ultra digital that came with the camera

When I take a photo 3 bright streaks are across one side of every photo! Why? What can I do about it? It does not refer to this problem in the manual !!!! Help, disappointed daughter on christmas morning.

When i take pictures the frame come out white any suggestions? I dropped my camera and it wastakeing pictures fine in the first place but through the day the camera flash red ? Any help

I changed my cartilage and the photos turned out fine... hope I could help:)

hello, youve accidently exposed the films inside in tis case you will just need to change the catridge and you'll be set and ready to use and go. Thanks please reply if thos happened to help. Afina Wilson

Hi can someone help me! My flashlight won't work.. anybody who had the same problem?

im having the same problem and dont no what to do :(

try leaving it off overnight maybe it has to reboot

chicken nuggets. the answer is always chicken nuggets.

amirez3 it happened exact the same thing to my polaroid, it is horrible because today is chritsmas and i couldnt take any pic... i tried literaly eveything, everthing! changing the bateries, the stock, literally verything. so please hel me beause i tried new bateria, actually the ones suggested in this page and it dint work... reallyyy help me i want to have some memories a least for new years!

My camera viewfinder has just gone completely black! I can take photos fine but just can't see what your taking them of

When I take a picture it just trunes out black. And the red light is flashing... What does that mean? Any suggestions!

My polaroid camera won't work it won't flash and we tried all batteries and the picture just got jammed me and my dad are trying really hard to fix it any suggestions please???!!!!?!!?

My camera does nothing, none of the lights are working. I cant take photos. I tried changing the batteries but it doesn't help. Anyone who know what to do?

Why does my camera keep on making a really loud noise

My camera makes a really loud noise what should I do!?

I droped my phone a week ago and the thing that does the filters came off, it flashed red and would not take a photo, so i tried the batteries and tried everything then it finally worked, it was perfectly fine until today when i took the peice where you change filters off again because i thought i put it on wrong and now its doing the same thing but wont take photos or anything! HELP!

I had that too. I just added new batteries then it worked good as new!

Hi, we had the same issue with the Instax mini 8 andblinking lights and we could not get out the casette, we solved* Hit <enter> to insert another list item, and <enter> twice in a row to end the list. To get subitems, repeat the bullet character once for each level of indent you want (e.g. **) this by using a sisser and knife.the problem is rhat the last picture was hanging and this was caused by the small silver item in the right corner when you open it. After we removed the last casette to put a new one in this silver item did not get back to the right corner but was about 1cm above.We solved this by putting the old empty casette in it, pushed the button to make a picture and then removed the old casette again, now it was solved , the silver item was back in the right corner again and after installing a new casette it was working perfectly again

Same thing to me I don't know what to do!

Alyssa Nadia will be eternally grateful.