Water damage flashing Apple sign

I dropped my iPhone 6 in water I got in out almost instantly and dried it it was working fine for about 15 minutes then the touch screen wouldn't work then battery just vanished and it turned off within seconds so I put it straight in rice for 24 hours I've tried charging it but the only thing that will come up is the apple logo I've heard it go off a couple of times so I've checked it but the screen is still black when I click on anything or move it the apple sign comes up

Is there anything I can do or is it a new phone I need it's just I'm on contract and I have another year on it but I didn't get insurance plus there is a crack on the top of the screen but I have till Boxing Day 2018 till my contract is up

@shaunilee Do not power on phone! Instructions and tear down for water damaged Iphone 6 and available replacement screen and instruction links below. If not comfortable doing the repair take it into a good cell phone/computer shop and have them take a look, diagnose and estimate repair. Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

Electronics Water Damage

iPhone 6 Teardown

iPhone 6 Front Panel Replacement

iPhone 6 LCD Screen and Digitizer - Choice

iPhone 6 LCD Screen and Digitizer - Choice Image
iPhone 6 Image

Guide

iPhone 6 Teardown

Difficulty: Moderate

iPhone 6 Front Panel Image

Guide

iPhone 6 Front Panel Replacement

Difficulty: Moderate45 мин. - 2 часов

shaunilee will be eternally grateful.