The bottom of touch screen unresponsive

I recently (within the last month or so) replaced my iPhone 6 screen, after which there would be occasional flickering but screen in full working order and no issues. But, within the last few days the bottom of the screen has become unresponsive to touch. There's no flickering grey bar, but the screen was initially replaced due to touch disease. Is this touch disease? or possibly a bad connection??

Only one way to find out, open it up and try to reconnect it. Most likely the touch IC/disease issue though, if it is flickering grey bars as well

There are even causes of touch IC being at fault even with no grey bar present / visible.

That's correct. I misread his question, thought he said there was a flickering grey bar. In either case, try reconnecting it, another known working screen, and if it still has the same issue it will be the IC

@reecee What's the "the touch IC/disease issue"?

@reecee Thanks for the info.

I think this is most probably a parts' problem. iPhone 6 (6+ is a bit different) touch disease is typically intermittent touch that eventually stops working completely. I've seen cases where areas of the screen would not work using known good screens, but in this case it is not established that they're using a known good screen. There is actually more evidence pointing at a cheap or defective screen that flickers.

So until a known good screen is used with the same result and/or it is confirmed that before screen replacement the same exact symptoms were happening, my money is on the cause being a bad screen.

Next it would be possibly Touch ICs need resoldering.

I had this problem with a iphone 6 .. it had a copy third party replacement screen on it and the person said the bottom of the screen was unresponsive so i tried a few spare screens i had (original apple and they worked fine) , but once I I tried copy replacement screens and the screen worked fine accept the whole button sections of the phone where you swipe up for the control center didnt work, also in call section i could not tap " favourites" "recents" all the way to voicemail.. i fixed the issue by updating from 11.1 to 11.2 or the newest software out and it fixed the issue for replacement screens so i could use them again.

I have the same problem but cannot update because I can’t hit the accept button, any suggestions..?

Plug into iTunes and update that way

Guys i have found the solution for bottom screen not working in Iphone6.

go to setting first activate "assistiveTouch" and select "Pinch" by Pinch you can use bottom screen but not easily.

to make it easy go to "Setting" than "Display & Brightness:" than "View" selected "Zoomed"

by selecting and "OK" once its done screeen will restart in 30 seconds.

Now Enjoy now you can use your full screen bottom screen.

Solution provided by Asif Hussain (I am not technical guy but I find solution of my problem my own by keep trying) hope it will help full for others as well.

Ross Nunnick will be eternally grateful.