Acer's light and convertible multi-touch tablet with detachable keyboard dock, released in 2015 as a part of the Acer One Series.

Why won’t my tablet connect to wifi?

I have the Acer One tablet, and I have been able to connect to the internet fine, but recently it says no internet connection. How can I fix this?

Student Question

One thing you can do try to fix this is to reboot your router by unplugging the device. Wait a few seconds before turning it back on, and then try to reconnect to the WiFi network.

Another option is to completely disconnect from your tablet's WiFi connection by turning the WiFi off. Once disconnected, turn the WiFi back on and try reconnecting.

If this still does not work, try changing the wireless channel on the router. To do this, click on the WiFi setting, and from the drop down menu, choose a different channel to see if the device will connect. You can check out the Acer One 10 S1002 145-A's troubleshooting page for more help on wireless connection issues.

Shannon Griffin will be eternally grateful.