Parts & Tools

Acer's light and convertible multi-touch tablet with detachable keyboard dock, released in 2015 as a part of the Acer One Series.

Why won’t my tablet connect to wifi?

I have the Acer One tablet, and I have been able to connect to the internet fine, but recently it says no internet connection. How can I fix this?

Student Question

Everything is connected to the WiFi at my house expect for my Samsung Tablet which I been trying to connected all night like keep restarting my tablet and reconnected the WiFi on my tablet it was working fine yesterday afternoon while I was outside but then last night the WiFi started not to connect.

my problem as well

Acer 10inch tablet won,t connect to

Add me to the list. A few weeks ago my provider switched to 5G. Phone ,computer all automatically connected ,not my tablet.

Tryed everything please help

Manta Driver Kit

112 bits for every fix.

Upgrade Your Toolbox

Manta Driver Kit

Upgrade Your Toolbox

One thing you can do try to fix this is to reboot your router by unplugging the device. Wait a few seconds before turning it back on, and then try to reconnect to the WiFi network.

Another option is to completely disconnect from your tablet's WiFi connection by turning the WiFi off. Once disconnected, turn the WiFi back on and try reconnecting.

If this still does not work, try changing the wireless channel on the router. To do this, click on the WiFi setting, and from the drop down menu, choose a different channel to see if the device will connect. You can check out the Acer One 10 S1002 145-A's troubleshooting page for more help on wireless connection issues.

I don't think that's the answer as my laptop and my wife's tablet works fine on the WiFi it's only my tablet which was working fine up to a couple of weeks ago that has the problem

I have the same problem

I have the same problem also

I didn't think unplugging the router and changing the channel was the issue either as my computer worked fine, but I did it and restarted my tablet and got wifi back! This solution worked for me.

Tablet 2018 PC Quad Core A33 ,had to fill in Edit access ponit,not sure I did it right,just got Tablet

Shannon Griffin will be eternally grateful.