Parts & Tools

Apple's line of laptops for professional and power users. To date the MacBook Pro line includes 13, 15, 16, and 17-inch variants, with major revisions defined by unibody, Retina display, and Touch Bar designs.

Does anyone know where I can get MacBook Pro tissue paper?

I want to recreate the feeling of opening up a macbook for the first time. Taking off that protective tissue paper that comes with your new macbook. Anyone know where I can buy that paper in bulk?

What size MacBook Pro? If you give the Axxx number from the back of the machine, someone might even have the original box to go with that paper.

Most Helpful Answer

I know what you mean, that cloth on a new laptop on the keyboard when you first open it,

They are 10 bucks from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Cosmos-Microfiber...

I saw the cloth but I was looking for it to be paper. I can't find it anywhere... :(

Ill do some research, Ill be back

Unfortunately, The OEM are the only ones with the original paper sheet, Maybe call apple and ask them to send you a few if you would pay. I looked through 32 pages on google and everyone doesn't care for them and switched to microfiber cloths... I still use my Original laptop keyboard sheet. I hope my dog doesn't chew it up :o but anyways I hope I helped out a little.

Have a great day, Any questions just ask :)

Anthony will be eternally grateful.