iPhone 5s stuck on "searching" even without sim card

My iPhone 5s suddenly stuck on "Searching" for the cellular network, even when I eject the SIM card the phone doesn't display "No Sim".

Everything else works fine.

I have no idea whats happening with this phone !!

i did a reset to the settings, and network as well, and no fix,

i notice that when i update the phone via ota it said "Software Update Unavailable"

Software Update is not available at this time. try again later.

Most Helpful Answer

Try putting the phone into restore mode and setting it up as a new phone in iTunes.

I'm guessing that an OTA got stuck or corrupted. I've been seeing more of this on older phones and iPads lately. If that doesn't fix it, then please update. I highly doubt its a hardware problem and should be just a software glitch.

I can't restore it because it will stuck on activation screen

did you try putting it into restore mode and connecting to itunes?

no, and what's the purpose??

its what usually fixes your issue

Iphone 5s I have reseted because it was showing searching and steel now it is searching only I cannot go to home screen and if I connect to I tunes to the computer it doesn't show nothing only connected iPhone it shows

Try putting your time and clock on manual and put in the right date and time and this might help you out it has for me so many times as its always the small silly things,? Good luck

Good call. I always set up via iTunes, so I always forget manual time/date update.

I did it before, it's not the case, this problem needs a hardware repair

Does the phone show IMEI and modem firmware in Settings > General > About Phone? If not then the phone probably has a hardware issue in the baseband circuit area of the logic board.

no sim iphone5 serching with out sim way this probleme help me plz and no show sim in in out plz help me sir

update or restore your ios works 100%

Please help me i have too this problem

I restored it using iTunes. Just do it :)

You have to check the phone baseband status(Modem Firmware) or imei by press *#06# if the status null don`t restore it.It will stuck on recovery mode.It`s hardware issue.

zakaria will be eternally grateful.