A television game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, first announced February 20, 2013 and released November 15, 2013.

Ps4 Infested with cockroaches I need help!

My ps4 is infected with cockroaches like I said in the title but what I need to know is if there's a repair shop that will fix cockroach damage and if there is please tell my the the name of the store. It would be convenient if it was in LA will check daily.

Thank's but I really don't want to mess up the ps4 but still thanks

Here's how to tear it down: PlayStation 4 CUH-1200 Entire Console Disassembly

Here's some info about your roach hotel:

http://kotaku.com/5979683/remember-your-...

I know of no technicians that would touch it. I even have a warning on my Thumbtack page that says if it is so dirtyI don't want to touch it to find someone else. A tech will probably charge you more to clean it than it's worth. This is a DYI repair!

My business fixes cockroach infested PS4's all the time. You can click on my name and it will take you to my profile that will have links for my website and FB page.

Why do these get infested?

The cockroaches love the power supply because it's dark and warm. It's the perfect place for them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fExaccW...

Carlos carreno what i did took 3 hours but worked perfectly clean the system using a air compressor or a air can after that purchase fly screen cut the fly screen into segments that will fit perfecty over the ps4 vents apply small amounts of super glue not in the vents but just next to them this whole proccess can take upto 3-4 hours depending on how steady your hands are after this purchase a small usb powerd desk fan to ensure your console wont over heat if you complete this nothing can infiltrate your system keep in mind though you will have to clean your vents ever 3-5 months i hope this helps you

Carlos carreno will be eternally grateful.