MacBook Pro 15" 2011 not charging after battery replaced
I've bought MacBook Pro late 2011 on Gumtree and not charging
Things what I know:
- obvious things I've done ie. SMC and PRAM reset.
- got 2 front corners bit bent (nothing cracked)
- genuine Apple charger is green light only and when disconnected MacBook switching itself off (even when battery is connected to motherboard)
- new replaced PowerHut brand battery is detected and showing 100%
- new replaced charging port
- MacBook is going to "Sleep" randomly... when battery is connected to motherboard - when press space key it's waking up.
- no visible evidence of liquid damage
- when battery is connected to motherboard and press 'battery button' green lights flash randomly - which means - sometimes all flash and dim like as fully working - other time just one light appear - other time all flash 3 times
- when battery is disconnected from motherboard everything works as it should (apart no obvious hold on charge)
It looks like battery is doing something wrong - but what? It is new and connector looks ok.
Thank You everyone in advance for help
Is this a good question?