Shuts down automatically as soon as I power off. SMC not resetting.
I have been going nuts the last 24 hrs trying to figure this out. Here's the deal:
- Computer shuts down as soon as I pull the power
- Has a new battery
- Has new Ram
- Running 85W MagSafe Adapter
- Battery indicator lights are all blinking when adapter is connected
- Have tried doing a SMC reset (preffered way and manual using a terminal prompt)
- Have tried resetting the PRAM, I know this is not connected to battery issues but tried anyways
I'm at a loss. Need help diagnosing the issue.
Is this a good question?