How to change the iCloud id?

need to change the iCloud id. how can be done?

Log in https://appleid.apple.com/ to change the email alias of your Apple ID. If you can't log in, contact Apple support.

If you have a device that shows a partial email address and asking for a password. If that partial email address doesn't belong to you then the device is iCloud locked and only good for parts. If the partial email is your email address, then reset the password, Apple will send a link to that email address to unlock the device, after you reset the password, enter that password in your device.

thanks for the reply. The old id was also mine. but the e-mail address was from my old company and not belongs to me anymore. I need to changed it with new e-mail address. How can I do that?

shamaun1, you can't.

Tap Settings > iCloud on your iOS device.

Scroll down and tap Sign Out, then tap Sign Out to confirm. If you're using iOS 7 or earlier, tap Delete Account, then tap Delete to confirm.

Tap Keep on My [Device] or Delete from My [Device], and enter the password for your Apple ID. Your data remains in iCloud, and is updated on your device when you sign in to iCloud again.

If you're signed in on more than one device with this Apple ID, repeat steps 1-3 on each device.

Go to your Apple ID account page, and sign in again.

Change your Apple ID to the email address that you want to use. You'll need to verify the email address.

Tap Settings > iCloud on your iOS device, and sign in with your new Apple ID.

In order to change iCloud account on iPhone and iPad:-

• Straightaway go to Settings and scroll down to locate Cloud.
  • Gently tap on iCloud, so as to access it.
  • Find the Delete account button and tap on it.
  • To confirm the deletion of the iCloud account, you are required to tap on the Delete button.

This is the process you need to do, in order to delete the account. If for any instance, you encounter any problem, the only option left is to consult the experts using iCloud reset password helpline number.

shamaun1 will be eternally grateful.