Repair and disassembly guides and support for dish washing appliances.

dishwasher will not start

whirlpool quiet partner I dishwasher..clean button keeps flashing on status panel & dishwasher will not start?????

My Kenmore washer is 2 yes old. I noticed the gel packs in base n dishes were dirty. Now the control panel is stuck on quick wash and will not start washing. There is standing water in base and the only setting that causes dishwasher to hum is the drain function which isn't working hence the standing water

Reset it by pressing the keys HEATED DRY - NORMAL - HEATED DRY - then NORMAL again in sequence within 5 seconds. All the lights should come on and it will begin a diagnostic cycle. Either let it run, or press cancel and the board will be reset so you can try a wash again. If this fails please give us the model number located inside the door

Also try this:

1) Crack the door open.

2) Within 3 seconds press the following sequence - Hi Temp Scrub, Energy Saver Dry, Hi Temp Scrub, Energy Saver Dry

3) Close and latch the door

4) Press the cancel button (the circle with the triangle in it)

.

A true renaissance man. +

The information posted above worked. Thanks!

Is there a reset sequence for the Whirlpool Gold Series dishwasher?

IT WORKED!!! Thank you Mr. Genius for saving me money, headaches and wrinkled fingers!

This did work, but it stopped at the wash cycle, with the dishwasher full of water. I was able to empty it by your second suggestion. Could you provide an answer on why it's stopping at the wash cycle?

You saved the day thank you :)

larcie will be eternally grateful.